This is what doctors has to say about coenzyme Q10 benefits:
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is an essential vitamin-like organic compound which acts as a fat soluble antioxidant. It has tremendous part to play in your overall health and well-being. It’s been found to prevent aging related changes, skin wrinkles, oxidation of LDL cholesterol and it’s proven to help with blood pressure and with blood sugar.
Phew, that’s a some resume for a little pill. I can’t find yet one reason why I wouldn’t include Q10 in my daily supplement regimen.
I take 100 mg of CoQ10 every morning. I have a firm believe that this will greatly benefit my longevity plans by supporting my cardiovascular health. Hearth needs CoQ10 for signaling heart beat. It has been found effective even to help people with heart failure. Another cardiovascular related function with Q10 is that it seems to prevent LDL cholesterol from oxidation. Next to proper exercise, this just might be one of the greatest ways to prevent any blood vessel or hearth malfunction.
I started taking CoQ10 back in 2011. I have noticed less eye fatigue since that time. This supplement might be partly responsible for that. I also take this supplement to support my skin health. Studies has shown that Q10 really postpone aging symptoms. Wouldn’t we all wish to have that perfect, radiating movie star skin naturally? The real beauty comes within.
I’m not totally sure about the most beneficial/economical daily intake. FDA haven’t set any daily limit for Q10. I take 100 mg of Doctor’s Best CoQ10 and it’s probably fair amount, but not too much for 32 year old male. I might go with this till 50 and then ramp up the intake to 200 mg. Studies shown great benefits with dosages starting with 50 mg. Even with most severe patient groups dosage of 350 mg works wonders. I’ll continue to take CoQ10 every morning for rest of my days. I hope that someday when I’m 100+ year old can I state that CoQ10 was money well spent.
Top 5 Coenzyme Q10 benefits
1. Support my longevity goals
2. Keeps my heart in great condition
3. Less eye fatigue
4. Gives steady energy
5. My skin is fabulous!
iHerb supplement reviews Strong daily 10
iHerb supplement benefits:
- Supports my brain health
- Keeps my heart in great condition
- Energizes my mornings
- Seems to regulate my blood pressure
- It’s good for preventing dry eyes
- Prevents skin cancer
- Supports my heart’s autonomic functions
- May prevent a wide range of diseases
- Anti-depression effect
- I don’t get sunburns easily
- Better sleep quality
- Supposed bone health benefits (fracture count 0 after supplement)
- Much better firing musculature
- Lowered blood pressure
- Recovery aid from exercises
- Testosterone boost!
- Antioxidant benefits
- No flues
- Promotes my clean muscle mass
- Supposed cardiovascular health benefits
- Prevents cancer
- Supports my immune system
- Keeps my thyroids healthy
- Protects my brain
- Gives great hair and nails
- Energy level booster!
- Cardiovascular health and longevity
- Increased mental alertness
- Sex hormone boost (along with other supplements)
- Cell level function enhancer
- Cardiovascular health
- Bone density improvement
- Cancer prevention
- Keeps insulin in check
- Supports my longevity goals
- Keeps my heart in great condition
- Less eye fatigue
- Gives me steady energy
- My skin is fabulous!
- Thermogenesis booster (burns calories!)
- Supports my metabolism functions
- Cardiovascular health promotion
- Water and electrolyte balance
- The key to proper thyroid function!
- Increase my red blood cells
- Supposed bone health benefits (Fracture count 0 after supplement)
- Supports my nervous system
- Better mitochondria function
- More efficient energy conversion from oxygen and food.